Blog Archives

My Husband Has Alzheimer’s. How Can I Set Up Our Financial Affairs To Avoid Probate When We Die?

When someone who’s written a will passes on, and he/she owns property in his or her own name, a court process known as probate is generally required to determine who will receive the property. Conversely, if someone dies intestate (without

Posted in aging, Alice Reiter Feld, Alice Reiter Feld Florida Elder Law Monday Memos, Alzheimer's, Alzheimer's; support; memory, broward, elder law, elder law attorney, elder lw, elderly, secretary, senior care
Blog Archive